Ice tea is the ideal drink for summer and it can rapidly be spruced up to make a far better and more amazing beverage. A considerable lot of the best ice tea formulas are additionally the most straightforward, so don't feel that you need to stay with that same tea you've been drinking for quite a long time.
Regardless of whether it's a shimmering jasmine tea or a hot lemon-ginger refreshment. Each is cool, reviving, and ideal for engaging or getting a charge out of the porch independent from anyone else.
Here are the 4 Healthy Iced Tea Recipes:
- Orange Mint Iced Tea:
- Sugar - 2 tsp
- Orange juice - 1 cup.
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp
- Mint leaves - 2-3 sprigs
- Tea leaves - 1 tsp
- Water - 1 cup
- Heat water in a pan and add tea leaves, 8-10 mint leaves and sugar.
- Let it boil and then simmer for a minute.
- Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
- Fill a tall glass with ice till top.
- Add a few mint leaves.
- Pour ½ cup orange juice and ½ cup tea.
- Add 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Garnish with orange slice.
- Serve immediately.
- Peach Mango White Iced Tea:
- 12 cups purified water
- 5-6 White Tea bags
- 2 peaches, pitted and diced
- 1 cup chopped frozen mango, thawed
- 1 tablespoon plus ¼ cup granulated sugar
- Boil the 12 cups of water in a large saucepan or stock pot. Remove from the heat.
- Steep the white tea bags about 5 minutes, then discard tea bags. Transfer tea to a large mixing bowl. Allow the tea to sit until it cools to room temperature, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to a small mixing bowl, add the chopped peaches, thawed mango, and 1 tablespoon sugar. Allow the fruit to macerate, or sit until it's softened and formed juices.
- Transfer the fruit with juices to a large pitcher. Pour the cooled tea into the pitcher. Add ¼ cup sugar. Using a large wooden spoon, stir to combine.
- Chill in the refrigerator and serve over ice.
- FRUITED ICED SUN TEA:
- 10 tea bags any kind of tea
- 8 cups cold water
- Clear pitcher or large jar at least 10 cup
- Fresh fruit - cut into small pieces
- optional: fresh mint fresh peeled ginger (about 1-inch piece), fresh lemon slices+ 1 cup water
- Tie tea bags together to make it easier to remove them from pitcher.
- Fill pitcher or jar with cold water and place tea bags inside.
- Place pitcher in a sunny or bright spot for at least an hour, until tea is fairly dark in color
- Optional: while tea is brewing, bring 1 cup of water to a boil and add mint, ginger or fresh lemon slices. Turn off heat, cover and let steep for at least 30 minutes or until room temperature. Strain, and reserve water. Add the extra cup of flavored water to the pitcher
- To serve, place several pieces of fruit in the bottom of each glass.
- Using a muddler, or a wooden spoon, mash the fruit to release the juice.
- Add ice to each glass, and brewed tea.
- FRESHLY BREWED ICE TEA WITH FRESH MINT:
- 6 tea bags of your choice
- 6 cups water
- a few sprigs of mint leaves
- one lemon, sliced for serving
- Boil 2 cups of water
- Add6 tea bags to boiling water
- Let the tea steep for about 15 minutes without moving, if you are making sweet tea add sweetener
- Discard tea bags (do not squeeze or tea will be bitter) and combinewith remaining cold water and fresh mint.
- Serve over ice with fresh lemon.
Posted on 9 May, 2018 | mohit2k18