For those who are habitual tea drinkers, tea can be a soul soother. And it is also a refreshing alternative to a glass of plain warm water which the doctor recommends for a good and healthy lifestyle. For centuries, it has been a traditional remedy for the tummy. Following are few of the ways in which tea can prove to be beneficial for both body and mind:
- Herbal teas are known since long for their ability to calm the stomach and relieve it of any discomfort. Moreover, opting for a warm cup of herbal tea instead of a glass water in the morning not only helps you in hydrating yourself, but the antioxidants present in it also help in cleansing your body from the toxic substances
- The elements in tea and its herbs are a natural means to heal yourself. In our busy lives, beginning our day by having a sip of tea is one of the easiest way to connect with yourself and your surrounding nature
- They are an excellent source of remedy for curing cold and other health issues like indigestion, viruses etc. as they help in eliminating the toxins present in your body.
- Having ginger tea helps in avoiding the risk of contracting diseases and also helps in improving blood circulation and making you feel healthy from within.
- Since tea contains less amount of caffeine as compared to coffee, it is the perfect substitute for coffee. Besides, a warm and soothing herbal tea will most definitely help you sleep better.
Thus, herbal tea is not only good for your body but also for overall well-being!
Posted on 26 March, 2018 | mohit2k18