White tea is probably one of the most unique & lesser known types of tea in India. It is considered to be very tasty and is made from the Camellia sinensis plant. Known for its sweet and silky taste, white tea definitely deserves a slot in your unique tea collection if you are a tea lover. Very few people are aware of how white tea is produced & the unique health benefits it provides. White tea contains nutrition like sodium, potassium, magnesium, etc. that helps our bodies fight against many diseases like cancer and diabetes.
Lesser known facts about white tea:
- Helps in anti-ageing – Ingredients like phelon, EGCG improves natural hair-growth & stops the pre-mature ageing of the skin. It also protects the body from UV rays and provides a healthy & youthful skin.
- Acts as anti-oxidant – White tea contains high amounts of anti-oxidants that lower cholesterol levels which leads to weight loss. It also lowers the risk of heart diseases. White tea also helps in boosting cardiovascular health. It also helps in cell neuro protection.
- Stimulates metabolism – Being a rich source of anti-oxidant, white tea increases the metabolism in the body and helps you lose extra fats from the body. Weight loss automatically leads to low cholesterol levels & lowers the risk of heart diseases.
- Strengthens bones – This is a lesser known fact about white tea. The ingredients present in white tea help in improving bone density & make bones stronger that lowers the risk of osteoporosis.
- Protects from diabetes – You will be surprised to know that regular consumption of white tea can prevent you from type 2 diabetes. It improves plasma glucose level & increases insulin secretion of the body.
- Prevents the risk of cancer – White tea is famous for being a good protector of cancer. The extracts of white tea prompt apoptosis & exhibits the ability to kill cells that can cause cancer.
- Helps in healthy gums – It contains fluoride, tannins, and flavonoids which helps in maintaining oral health. It kills bacteria causing plaque, tooth decay and bad breath.
So from now, include a cup of a tasty and rich nutritional white tea into your daily routine to increase stamina, improve your health and to protect your body from diseases.
Posted on 16 September, 2018 | firstname.lastname@example.org